Decription of Vertical Rice Whitening machine
- The machine range of vertical abrasive rice whitening machines incorporate the most advanced techniques of vertical milling and has been proven to be superior to similar machines in rice mills throughout the world.
- The versatility of the machines for milling rice of all degrees of whiteness with the minimum brokens makes it the ideal machine for modern rice mills.
Features of Vertical Rice Whitening machine:
- Higher Milling Yield and Fewer Brokens: Evenly milled, higher yield rice with fewer brokens and minimum moisture loss is obtained due to the adoption of the newly developed, ‘state of the art’ milling chamber.
- Easy Operation: The required whiteness is easily obtained by the adjustment of the discharge weight. An automatic milling degree controller is also available as an option.
- Easy Replacement of Parts: The abrasive rolls are easily withdrawn out of the top of the unit, because the cantilever main shaft design makes a bearing at the top of the machine unnecessary. The screens are of a ‘lift away design’ which makes screen changes quick and easy and can be performed without having to remove the frame from the machine. All other parts are easily accessible and readily interchangeable.
- Longer Life of Parts: Due to the special heat treatment an the uniform and lower pressure obtained in the milling chamber as compared to conventional vertical rice whiteners, the durability of the wearable parts has been prolonged.
- Minimum Residue Bran Inside Machine: In the section below the milling chamber, there is a bran rotor valve which assists in removing the bran from the machine.
- Compact Design: The special design of the milling chamber has almost twice the milling surface of a conventional unit and allows for very high milling capacity in a minimum of floor space.