Application of Water bottle filling machine:
- use filling Mineral Water, Pure Water, Fruit Juice, Wine and other no-gas liquid.
List machine of Water Bottling machine
- 1) Rinsing system: Rinsing gripper dial, separating water dial, water trough
- 2) Filling system: Liquid tank, filling valves, controlling rings
- 3) Capping system: Screwing capper, cap sorter, falling cap guide
General description of the (3-in-1)monobloc filling machine :
- Washing-Filling-Capping (Three-in-One) is designed compact three in one with high capacity
Whole machine make by SS 304, ensure whole standard for food and export to EU, USA, …
- Equiped electric control by PLC of Japan or german, Valve of Taiwan, is programed friendly with operation
- The monoblock filling machine works as follows: Bottles are fed from conveyor chain into the filling machine monoblock via star wheel. Bottle clamp installed on the rotary wheel of the rinse will grip bottle mouth and make a 180° turn along a guide track to face the bottle mouth downward. In designated section of the rinse, rinsing water will jet out from special nozzles to flush bottle inside wall. After rinsing and dripping, bottles gripped by bottle clamp will make another 180° turn along a guide track to resume bottle mouth facing up position. Clean bottles are discharged out of the rinse by a star wheel to feed the filler. After entering the filler, bottles are retained by neck supporting carrier plates, which are actuated by bottle carrier mechanism to raise them to engage with filling valves. Filling valves are opened by bottle presence signals. After finishing filling, valves are closed by valve closing mechanism to further stop venting to complete the filling process. Bottle carrier mechanism is lowered by a cam to disengage filled bottles with filling valves. Then bottles are transferred into the capper by a neck handling star wheel. Anti-rotation blades on capping heads will seize the bottleneck to prevent it from rotation and hold it in a upright position. The twist-on capping head will make revolving and rotating movement along with the machine to finish the complete capping process of cap picking, placing, twisting, and disengaging under the control of a cam. A discharge star wheel discharges finished bottles onto discharge conveyor belt to be conveyed out of the filling monoblock.